I hope you like our goal.
Always Be Helping (What have you done today to help others – asking nothing in return?)
To contact us, send an email to jeff dot ogden at findnewcustomers.com or call (516) 495-9350 office/mobile
I’m honored and flattered to be an award-winning B2B sales and marketing expert in sales lead generation.
- Top 25 Sales Influencer (OpenView Labs)
- Top 50 Influencer in Sales Lead Management (SLMA)
- Top B2B Blog of the Year (Buyerzone)
- 50 Marketing Leaders over 50 You Need to Know (Alan See)
With all three of those, they cover sales, marketing, demand generation and blogging. Very cool.
We invite you to write for us too. Fearless Competitor, the top B2B marketing blog of 2012, according to BuyerZone, is happy to accept guest posts. However, we have a Rule of Thumb – based on something we heard.
Scott Stratten of Unmarketing, a guest on my Marketing Made Simple TV show, tells the story of a blogger.
“There is a blogger who writes infrequently, but his posts are so good that, when I’m driving and see a new post on my smartphone, I pull over to read it.”
If you write posts that pull cars to the side of the road, you can write for us anytime. Reach Jeff Ogden at jeff dot ogden at findnewcustomers.com.
To help you understand who we are, let me share some of our accomplishments. We welcome your thoughts.
Find New Customers helps companies (between 150 and 5,000 employees who sell complex products – software, insurance, hardware, boats, books, etc.) – to create, implement and deploy world class lead generation programs.
Here is more information about some of our accomplishments.
- Creator and Host of Marketing Made Simple TV – a weekly b2b marketing show in which I interview top experts in B2B marketing, social media, etc.
- Named one of the Top 50 Marketing Experts over 50 You Need to Know by Alan See
- Featured guest speaker on webinar sponsored by Act-On Software “Stop Marketing in the Dark.”
- Featured guest on a webinar by True Influence “5 Ways to Differential Your Company in a Difficult Market“
- Interviewed on the popular radio show, Intrepid Radio “with sales and marketing leader Jeff Ogden“
- Interviewed about B2B lead generation on popular B2B marketing show Sales Lead Management Association.
- Interviewed on SalesBuzzRadio – The Importance of Lead Nurturing (most popular show ever with almost 30,000 listening to the show since.)
- Creator of “Best B2B Marketing Idea of a Year Award” won in 2010 by Kinaxis.
- One of the B2B marketing experts interviewed for the article by Eloqua entitled “2011 Demand Generation Predictions.”
- One of the few B2B marketing experts quoted in the Silverpop white paper “5 Questions Keeping Marketers Up at Night.”
- Professional speaker for the Business Marketing Association.
- Host of the B2B track at the Aprimo Marketing Summit.
- Video interview for Eloqua on Revenue Performance Management.
- Host and Lead Expert on Experts Roundtable on BtoB lead generation for Focus.com. “Jeff did a fabulous job as host.” Mac McIntosh, Sales Lead Experts.
- Featured as special guest on Marketing Update – a weekly online marketing TV show by Hubspot.
- Highlighted as Marketing Mogul at Marketo – a highly selective group of top demand generation experts.
- Expert speaker for Vistage, the world’s largest organization of CEOs and Host of the B2B track at the Aprimo Marketing Summit.
- Featured in Connected Marketer, a group of top marketing experts sponsored by Genius.com
- Executive Producer and Host of the weekly online show “Laugh and Learn with the Fearless Competitor“
- The social media expert, Paul Gillin, quoted me in his new book, Social Marketing to the Business Customer (pages 160-161)
- Recommended in the new book “Rainmaking Conversations” by Mike Schultz and John E. Doerr of Rain Today
- Listed in B2B Sales and Demand Generation Experts and Lead Generation Experts lists on Twitter
- A top expert in B2B marketing (formerly a top marketing exec at Eloqua) compared marketing to cooking – and said I was the “Wolfgang Puck” of B2B marketing.
- Profiled extensively in the popular book for executive job-seekers Get Back to Work Faster
Fearless Competitor – our content
- Fearless Competitor was named the top B2B marketing blog of 2012 by BuyerZone.com.
- Handpicked as one of 50 top bloggers invited to review new book by Michael Stelzner, Launch. (Publisher of SocialMediaExaminer with over 80,000 readers.
- Invited to appear in March Marketing Madness for Sanera People Development Company. Wrote “How to Do Great Marketing with (Almost) No Money.”"Your article was far and away the most popular one.”
- Over 100 YouTube videos on the Find New Customers channel on B2B marketing and lead generation to date.
- Have narrated Slideshare presentations too.
- Invite to contribute to the PostClick marketing blog, with articles such as “The Problem with Kids: How Your Products and Services are Really Perceived.”
- Most company blogs are not syndicated. On the other hand, articles from Fearless Competitor have appeared in Marketing Profs, SandHill.com, TheCustomerCollective, CustomerThink, B2B Sales Lounge, SalesGiants blog, SavvyB2B, Modern B2B (Marketo), Revenue Management (Eloqua) and many others.
- Fearless Competitor is in licensed syndication – shared with Associated Press, BusinessWire, magazines, newspapers, etc.
- Fearless Competitor featured in the B2B Marketing Zone as one of the best B2B marketing blogs
- Top experts contribute guest posts to Fearless Competitor, such as Joe Pulizzi of Junta42 (and co-author of Get Content, Get Customers) with his article Developing an Integrated Content Marketing Strategy that Works
- Fearless Competitor listed in top Content Marketing blogs by Junta42
- Fearless Competitor has been read over 440,100 times and is syndicated nationally, as well as publishing on the Kindle.
- Fearless Competitor listed in Big List of B2B Marketing blogs by Marketo
- Fearless Competitor is listed on Technorati.
- Fearless Competitor listed as one of the 334 best B2B marketing blogs by Proteus.
- Fearless Competitor was highlighted on the Eloqua Blog Tree of select marketing blogs.(The blog tree is pictured here.)
- Listed as a marketing expert at Focus
- Find New Customers ranks on Page 1 for all of our keywords.
- Amazon.com now publishes Fearless Competitor on Kindle
- Member of the Top Recommended People group on Linkedin. By invitation only. Min 10 Endorsements (We have over 40.) And the Jeffrey Ogden Linkedin profile is featured a case study in Get Back to Work Faster.
- Featured in MarketingWisdom2010 by MarketingSherpa as an example of a particularly success marketing approach.
- Find New Customers ranked ahead of over 98.3% of websites based on HubSpot’s websitegrader.com.
- @fearlesscomp got a perfect Twitter grade of 100 out of 100 in Hubspot’s twittergrader.com.
- Quoted in the book by social media expert Paul Gillen, Social Marketing for the Business Customer (pages 164-165)
- Author of highly acclaimed white papers on demand generation, sales and email marketing:
- How to Find New Customers (also available in Portuguese)
- Definitive Guide to Making Quota
- Moving from Transactional to Conversational Email MarketingIn fact, these white papers are now offered in Europe.
- The CMO Guide to the Crazy New World of Marketing (soon)
- Presented Demand Generation at the CMO Thought Leadership Conference
- Run Fearless Competitor group on Linkedin
- President of Find New Customers, the business to business lead generation experts.