I’m a dad, husband and I love art and rock n roll. I was born and raised in a small town in southern Indiana named Madison. I got a degree in Marketing from a wonderful place, the University of Notre Dame. And I love blues rock. Once when I was working in London, my co-workers took me to the West End for some great British blues rock.
I may be President of the the B2B demand generation and sales lead generation company, Find New Customers and I’m also the creator and host of Marketing Made Simple TV, but I’m also a humble man with a hairy, audacious goal. Will you join me?
TO CHANGE THE WORLD OF B2B MARKETING FOR THE BETTER AND HELP STRUGGLING SALESPEOPLE MAKE THEIR NUMBERS.
I bet you feel like me. You’re tired of boring websites, crappy content, and mind-numbing me, me, me product information. Unfortunately, prospective buyers are bored too, which is why salespeople lack enough qualified leads to make quota. (Resulting in over 4 out of 10 not making quota) Despite of this, almost every company (95%) are raising quotas.
(This blog publishes 7 days a week and twice on weekdays, generally. We’re honored that so many of you – 350,000 or more – have stopped by.) But we’re especially proud of this:
Increasing New Customer Acquisition is the #1 goal of more than 8 out of 10 companies. (as per CSO Insights)
Will you join me? You can choose any of these to join us:
- “Like” the Find New Customers page on Facebook.
- Subscribe to Marketing Made Simple TV.
- Follow @fearlesscomp on Twitter
- Sign up and download some of our great demand generation content at Find New Customers
I’m the President of the B2B lead generation company, Find New Customers. We help companies with 150 to 5,000 employees who sell complex products to businesses to implement and deploy world class lead generation programs.
Why is that important? 8 out of 10 companies say the lack of quality sales leads is the #1 problem they face. So the services of b2b lead generation companies such as Find New Customers are really important. It’s their biggest problem!
- Creator and Host of Marketing Made Simple TV.
- the highly acclaimed demand generation white paper How to Find New Customers, formerly sponsored by Marketo
- the newly published Definitive Guide to Making Quota
- white paper sponsored by Genius.com, Moving from Transactional to Conversational Email Marketing.
- The CMOs’s Guide to the Crazy New World of Marketing, sponsored by Silverpop.
- co-author of the eBook, Prospect-Driven Marketing
- listed as a Sales and B2B lead generation expert on Twitter
- named as Expert speaker by Vistage — the world’s largest organization of CEO’s
- free iTunes channel filled with demand generation interviews and
- hosting monthly webinars with top lead generation and marketing experts, like Joe Pulizzi, co-author of Get Content, Get Customers and Paul Dunay, Buzz Marketing for Technology, Jim Burns of Avitage, and many more.
I bet you’d only join a cause if the leader had solid core values. Here are mine:
- Teach people to do the right things.
- Listen more than you talk.
- Champion the individual.
- Love your customer.
- A promise made is a promise kept. (Too few follow this one!)
- Give to receive.
I’m also featured in the book Get Back to Work Faster and hold a degree in Marketing from the University of Notre Dame, which is teaching the next generation of B2B marketers with our content. (For instance, How to Find New Customers is taught to MBA students in the Mendoza School of Business at the University of Notre Dame.)
I can be reached by email at jeff.ogden at findnewcustomers.com or call (516) 495-9350.
I live on Long Island with my wife, Kathy, and our three wonderful boys. (see picture)