My TV Show is definitely coming back, but I donâ€™t know when
Hey Tampa/St. Petersburg companies: Follow us on Twitter and Connect with Us on LinkedIn is NOT marketing!
Set your FREE meeting with this award-winning marketing expert today at www.findnewcustomers.com.
The show Marketing Made Simple TV was vastly better than the prior show I used to host for Act-On Software, Mad Marketing TV.
I got started in this because the first VP of Marketing at Act-On Software, David Appelbaum, invited me to host their show and my good friend Craig Yaris of Social Ribbit directed all the show.. When Atri came on to Act-On Software as CMO, he pulled the plug on the show. But my good friend, Jim Burn of AvitageÂ said â€śJeff, why do you need Act-On Software? Just create your own show!â€ť Â Jim was right and Marketing Made Simple TV was born.
Here are three reasons Marketing Made Simple TV was vastly better than Mad Marketing TV..
- Video and audio quality became vastly better
Watchitoo came out with a big new release that greatly improved quality. And I made changes to the show, like eliminating the intro to get viewers to the good stuff faster..
- The guests were much bigger and more famous
One of my goals with the new show was to book big name guests, like New York Times best selling authors and well known marketing experts, like Beth Comstock, CMO of General Electric.
- The show was distributed to a much bigger audience
Our show distribution network kept growing and growing to sites like Business@Community.com and SocialMediaToday.com.
And we were in the process of finding paying show sponsors when I was badly hurt and in the hospital for 4 1/2 months. Â I nearly died from my injuries.l
While I was unable to do anything, the domain marketingmadesimple.tv expired and someone picked it up, rendering unavailable to me. Â All of the shows at the show site disappeared.
I really want to bring this show back. Here are my 3 reasons why I want to keep doing the show:
- Talking with top marketing experts gives me a world-class marketing education. (Maybe one of you should tell that to Dan Green of VPofMarketing.com. You can email Dan at email@example.com) He has never contacted me even once about one of open jobs - despite the fact that Iâ€™m one of the top marketing experts in the USA)
- Hosting an online TV show makes me unique. No one else does this and not a single person has created his or her own marketing show.
- Free books by top marketing authors come to me all the time and I read and review them.
So the bottom line is this: Marketing Made Simple TV is coming back. It may have a new name, like MMS.tv and we will work hard to line up paying sponsors again. Â In fact, I write regularly for the top software company in the USA and they may become a sponsor.
What do you think? I love to read your comments and I appreciate those who share on social media.
What do you think? Love comments here.
This blog is written by the award-winning marketing expert Jeff Ogden, the Fearless Competitor - President of Find New Customers. You can follow me on Twitter Follow @fearlesscomp