Here’s what you need to implement lead generation programs.
- A clear universal lead definition – agreed by sales and marketing.
- A strong value proposition – specific, measurable and time-constrained.
- Compelling and remarkable content – bite-sized and multi-media. (It’s only compelling and remarkable because your clients say it is so.)
- An ongoing and automated lead nurturing process. (If you do a great job of combining 3 and 4, you’ll get the kind of reaction I got from a prospect, when they said “He walks on water.”)
- Well mapped lead scoring – to ensure salespeople focus on hot leads.
- Metrics – to measure and refine the process – for continual improvement.
Do those six and in a bit of time, sales-ready leads will begin pouring in — first a trickle, then a stream and finally a river.
What do you think? We love comments and people who share.
Jeff Ogden is President of Find New Customers “Lead Generation Made Simple” Check out the online show every Friday at 11am ET, “Laugh and Learn with the Fearless Competitor.” Find New Customers is one of few lead generation companies in New York.
Find New Customers helps companies like yours (with 50 to 5,000 employees and complex products) implement lead generation programs to improve the way you find and acquire high quality sales leads using best practices in online lead generation. Quality leads matter. In fact, a recent study found that sales teams with fewer, high quality sales leads closed more than sales teams with more leads of dubious quality.
If you wish to do sales lead generation online, contact the B2B lead generation experts at Find New Customers using the form below.