- To get closer to my employees and customers.
- To listen more closely
- To try to be more patient
- To stop selling and start solving problems
- To hug my wife and kids
- To wake up every morning with a fresh and optimistic outlook
- To bounce back quickly from every setback
- To start enjoying things like quiet, music, art, and family
- To stop making excuses — bad economy, etc.
- To thank God for giving me each day on Earth.
For companies looking for best practices in b2b lead generation who wish to improve the way they acquire new customers, Find New Customers is the place to go. CSO Insights says companies need to improve the way they generate leads and implement processes for business to business lead generation.
Jeff Ogden, the Fearless Competitor, is a demand generation expert and sales leader, as well as the President of Find New Customers, a lead generation company, who helps businesses create lead generation campaigns and continually publishes the best lead generation ideas, so his readers can determine the best lead generation strategy to find new customers. He can be reached at (516) 284-4930 or mailto:[email protected].